Height 12.5”, Width 14”, Depth 4.5”, Straps 10” from top of bag to shoulder

$29.99

TOTE BAG


Think environment! Our mission is to help clean up the environment by recycling plastic bottles.

Our tote bag is made with 80% recycled plastic bottles. It is light weight, easy to carry, comfortable, durable, and reusable.

The beauty of this bag is its size: height 12.5”, width 14”, depth 4.5”, straps 10” from top of bag to shoulder. It serves as the perfect little extra bag for groceries, extra pair of shoes, reading materials, scarfs, hats, gloves, etc.

By purchasing one of our tote bags, you are preventing plastic bottles from ending up in landfills. In addition to help saving the environment, you will be spreading a beautiful message: Love is the key to life.

So please do your part in cleaning up the planet and BUY NOW!  THANK YOU!



Buy Now


INSPIRATION


Every one minute, 1 million plastic bottles are purchased around the globe. Only half of those bottles will get recycled.

Line up the plastic thrown away each year and you could take a trip around the Earth 4 times!

Americans alone throw away 35 billion plastic bottles every year, which comes to about 2.5 million plastic bottles every hour, about 42,000 per minute, or about 695 per second. Only about 25% of the plastic produced in the U.S.A. is recycled. If we recycle the other 75%, we could save 1 billion gallons of oil and 44 million cubic yards of landfill space annually.

Aside from saving landfill space, recycling plastic bottles helps the air and water. Because of the limited landfill space, plastic bottles are often destroyed. Depending on the method used, they could release toxic chemicals into the air and water.

Recycling plastic saves twice as much energy as it takes to burn it. A single recycled plastic bottle saves enough energy to run a 100-watt bulb for 4 hours. It also creates 20% less air pollution and 50% less water pollution than would be created when making a new bottle.

In addition, it takes 500 years for average sized plastic water bottles to fully decompose. Landfills are among the biggest contributors to soil pollution – roughly 80% of the items buried in landfills could be recycled.

By producing LOVE, THE KEY TO LIFE tote bags, we are doing our share in cleaning up the landfills.
Buy Now